Skip to main content

What's in my Clutch Bag?

Hey Fashion Lovers!

Clutch Bags are essential & all time favorite for parties and wedding season. It's the most convenient way to carry the necessary stuff along with style statement. Personally I do like to carry Clutch Bag on Eid and weddings. I had purchased few clutch bags in most of them are in gold and silver. Carrying Gold and silver colored clutches bags could save money because these could match with most traditional dresses, especially for wedding season. In Pakistan, most of our party wear are totally embellish with gold & silver. Personally carry a simple bag makes your look elegant. If you are carry such heavy embellish bag plus your dress is heavily embellish too.  This could distract other person eye and ruin your entire look.


What's in my Clutch Bag?


My Clutch Bag is not that much small in size. It's huge for capacity, I used to keep lots of items as can you see the photos. It's most simple in shape and in solid bronze color. I'm carrying this Clutch Bag since 16 months. 


Essential things must have in Clutch Bag


Must have in Clutch Bag: 

Cell Phone: Without cell phone is like river without water. Life is dead without cell phone. So it's hard to forget the cell phone at home. I left my cell phone at home once when I was in university. That was a silly mistake. It was a bad feeling like disconnecting people. 

Membership or ID Card:  In Pakistan, without ID card none enter any institution easily. As Pakistan is facing terrorism. For such security reason, every Pakistani must have Id Card on pocket or bag. I'm  pretty reckless, and to me it's hard to take care of my ID card. I wish this terrorism will remove soon. So this could make my life more easier. 

Comb: Every girl should have right comb in Clutch Bag, especially on night outs and weddings. Personally I do carry comb, this is essential for all events. Whether you're leaving for college, every girl must have comb in the bag. 

Mirror: Carrying a mirror along with yourself is a habit to most people. Perhaps many girls can't forgot pocket-sized mirror. 

Makeup:  A girl used to carry makeup for touch ups. Personally I used to put lip products like lip balm and lip gloss. A blush and pocket sized blush brush.  For eyes I prefer mascara. Plus a sample sized perfume. As I'm out of sample sized perfume that is why you can't see any of it. I'll get it soon.

Camera: If you're hitting any party. Camera is the first need to save the memories. It could be optional to few people for some extent. Personally I do carry camera. It's must to me. I wish I could have  another camera so I can show you guys my Sony Cybershot. 


Membership Card, Cell Phone, Camera, Comb & Brush, lip products, Mascara and Blush


Hope you discover this post interesting.

So what are you hiding in your clutch bags? Hope you will reveal it by commenting below.


post signature

Comments

  1. Dior lip products are great! But I recently fell in love with YSL! Just blogged it today.. check it out! Happy blogging Maria! <3

    xo,
    Elle

    www.ellechoi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish YSL is available in Pakistan. So it's easy to grab those pretty packaging lip-glosses :)I had checked your blog, plus commented. You have such a amazing blog :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. a cell phone is a must, specially now a days!

    Check out my blog at:
    My Wild Mess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Indeed. Visited blog and commented on your very recent post. It's good to see back & white this year :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. i always carry my cellphone, wallet, lip balm, sometimes a small notebook and a pen and of course my house keys ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. House keys are must. Personally I don't carry beacuse my house is a typical sweet housewife. She used to open the door with such sweet smile. God Bless our Mothers :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Cute bag, I love your phone XD If it's a formal I usually have a camera,my phone,lipstick,powder, etc.


    <3,
    F.I.
    http://fashioninciter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powder is must as well. Opps I forgot to mention and picture it :(. You're good organizer though.
      xx

      Delete
  5. I think I just fell in love with your phone!

    Please follow my blog & bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Thanks!

    Alicia
    ItsLattesAndLacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you for liking my cell phone :)
      Following
      xx

      Delete
  6. cute! you fit a lot in there!

    i hope you love my blog…it’s based in nyc – http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    x Vittoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks vittoria. Yes I did check your blog, it's amazing. You Got style missy :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. i always need a mirror and my cell phone! lol. I hear you!

    xx
    medge

    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your message at IFB. I follow your blog.

    Clutch bags are great for going fine but not very practical!

    My link:

    http://www.sugarbabyloveblog.blogspot.com.es/


    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like you are mother, working lady and a responsible house lady at the same time, then as a token of appreciation we recommend our compact, yet multi compartment bag sets. Which comes in pure faux leather, canvas and rexine material with easy hybrid carry options. Similarly, if you are a housewife responsible for your home grocery and kids shopping then we suggest our large capacity tote bags with premium quality stitch and convenient shoulder or back carry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Each mood board contains keywords and color palettes with PANTONE® reference numbers. Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles! Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints. 

Fashion & Color Trends 2013 From Pakistan

Hey My Fashion Geeks! Desi Fashion & Color Trends Spring Summer 2013 This time I'm posting few major Pakistani & Indian fashion trends for this spring and summer 2013. The Pakistani fashion is dynamic in nature as compare to western fashion since half a decade. A Pakistani Woman is more bold and confident in this digital age. She likes to experiment and love to play with her own look.  Plus she really good in stylizing her mother, sisters and friends. So to me  every Pakistani girl is a designer and carry fashion in trendy way. So ladies who are really lusting for fashion. Here are the Spring Summer 2013's most wearable trends in 'Desi' mode. Lusting for Emerald This year Pantone announced 2013 color of the year PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald. This Green is lively, balanced, healing, renewing, sophisticated, luxurious, classically elegant and vivid. So I think every women could easily carry this 2013 color of the year "Emerald". Because