Skip to main content

Quick & Easy Chicken Biryani Recipe By Using National Biryani Masala

Hey Food Lovers!

Today, I brought another recipe which is pretty popular dish among Pakistanis and Indians. Personally I do love rice. So Biryani is my first choice when it comes to desi food. These days cooking turns effortless. Apparently, many girls used to cook desi meals using Masala mix like Shan Masala and National Masala. And it's affordable and time saving. It priced around 50 PKR.

CHICKEN BIRYANI

I'm using National Biryani Masala Mix. This enabling me to cook delicious traditional meals with ease. So I'm writing the step-by-step recipe. Do follow the each step to get the real good taste! 


National Biryani Masala Mix


Preparation time: 20 Minutes
Cooking time: 40 Minutes

Serves 5-6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:  

500 Grams Chicken
500 Grams  Basmati Rice
4 Onions (medium, thinly sliced)
4 Tomatoes (medium, thinly sliced)
1 1/4 cup Yogurt (beaten)
2 Tablespoons Garlic Paste
2 Tablespoons Ginger Paste
1 1/4 cup Cooking Oil (250 ml)
1 Packet National Biryani Masala Mix

Method:

Fry: Heat the oil, fry onions till light brown.

Cook: Add meat, stirring frequently on medium heat for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes,ginger paste, garlic paste, yogurt and National Biryani Masala and cook on low heat for 10 - 15 minutes.

Boil: In separate pan take 12 glasses of water, 3 tbsp of salt and boil the rice until 3/4 done.

Layer: Make a layer of half the rice, put the layer of chicken and cover with second layer of rice (sprinkle zarda color and kewra essence as per need)

Simmer: Simmer the rice for 5 minutes on high flame, reduce the flame and cook for another 10 minutes.

Serve: Delicious Chicken Biryani is ready. Serve with raita and salad.




post signature

Comments

  1. Great blog hun! Thank you for sharing this with us!
    I hope you come visit me soon, and if you want to we can also follow each other! I'd love to do that :D

    Talk soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting me. Followed :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    lots of love
    V
    vasfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! i have to bookmark this! im gonna have to surprise my husband and make this for him one day

    Delightful Ideas

    Target Giftcard Giveaway


    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chicken Biryani! Wow! Good for you to do this hehe. I order this a lot when I go to restos offering it. Really love this dish! :)

    ★♡ Feature: My New Firmoo Eyewear (^_^) ♡★
    Firmoo Retweet to Win Promo
    Want free Eyewear? Check this out!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    Follow Ice Goddhez via Bloglovin'
    Follow on NetworkedBlogs via Facebook
    Follow me via Google+

    With Google Reader retiring by July 1, 2013; let's follow each other as well on Bloglovin' and/or other networks as an alternative. Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've tried it's before and it's delicious!!! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks good!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so yummie!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love briyani ! i used to eat it a lot in dubai when i lived there... but its so difficult to make...
    www.alexavoncanisius.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to some people, Not to us Pakistani :)
      xx

      Delete
  9. perfect spring recipe darling!!
    if we do not yet...do you want to follow eachother?
    A flower parfumed kiss from ROME for you!

    I wait for you for a new MANICURE post!!
    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, love your style! <3

    Do you want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful recipe...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg I love biryani! :D Looks good :)

    www.thepersiantrendsetter.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Fizza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummie,

    Greetings from Poland,

    Caayenne.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your blog and will come back for sure! I find it very inspirational...

    Oh, I just started following you on Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can also follow each other everywhere else;)!

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Twitter link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Each mood board contains keywords and color palettes with PANTONE® reference numbers.

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles!
Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints.