Skip to main content

Get Metallic & Holographic

Hey Fashion Geeks!

Spring/Summer 2013 Footwear Trend: Metallic & Holographic 


This year, fashion is heading back to Glam 80's again. It's more like fashion is dancing under disco light ball. The Holographic trend is reminding me the Era of Abba and other popular bands in mid 70's to mid 80's. Meanwhile in Pakistan, Nazia Hassan's Disco Deewane had broken all records of MTV Asia charts in early 80's. Do watch this featured video below. It's my mom's favorite song and offcourse I love this track too.


Abba


The  big hot trend for this spring/summer 2013 is metallic and holographic. The silver foil shoes and sandals are totally Glam for night outs. Luckily, I already have two old  and inexpensive pairs of metallic trend in my closet. I was thinking  and thinking to post this sheen footwear trend for spring/summer 2013. Actually the collection I have, look weird and pretty rough. Perhaps this collection is cheap that thing was confusing me a lot to show you my old metallic sandals and shoes collection.    

Spring/Summer 2013 Footwear Trend: Metallic & Holographic

Anyway, I'm totally digging to it. Desperately, need new few metallic or holographic shoes & bags for this season. 

Hope you like the post and this particular trend report 'Holographic and Metallic' as well. 
Share your thoughts by commenting below. Your comments are always mean a lot to me :)


post signature

Comments

  1. I really love this trend!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm loving this metallic trend! So pretty, great post :)

    Emily x

    http://emiliciastyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that metallic trend, and great choice of shoes :)

    xx Monica
    http://makeupandlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shoes! :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Metallic shoes are certainly must-haves! And wow, cos you've got two pairs of them. <3

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those metallic heels are fabulous:)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so loving the metallic trend! These shoes are super cute! Please check out my blog post tomorrow on blog where's has to do with the metallic trend as well!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love metallic clothes and shoes! It' s a great trend!

    You have a great blog! New follower, like i said in IFB. Follow me back?

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Each mood board contains keywords and color palettes with PANTONE® reference numbers. Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles! Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints. 

Fashion & Color Trends 2013 From Pakistan

Hey My Fashion Geeks! Desi Fashion & Color Trends Spring Summer 2013 This time I'm posting few major Pakistani & Indian fashion trends for this spring and summer 2013. The Pakistani fashion is dynamic in nature as compare to western fashion since half a decade. A Pakistani Woman is more bold and confident in this digital age. She likes to experiment and love to play with her own look.  Plus she really good in stylizing her mother, sisters and friends. So to me  every Pakistani girl is a designer and carry fashion in trendy way. So ladies who are really lusting for fashion. Here are the Spring Summer 2013's most wearable trends in 'Desi' mode. Lusting for Emerald This year Pantone announced 2013 color of the year PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald. This Green is lively, balanced, healing, renewing, sophisticated, luxurious, classically elegant and vivid. So I think every women could easily carry this 2013 color of the year "Emerald". Because