Skip to main content

What's In My Bag?

Hello lovelies! 


Hope you all are doing great, I'm here to post bag tag. I had published a post with the same tag few years back. So let's talk about bag and if you're interested to find what's my in my bag so keep reading this post. 



I love carry this bag. Oh yeah you guess the brand right, it's by Chinyere. It's Desi/local brand from Pakistan. I love Chinyere products. I'm carrying this bag since January 2016. By the way it's little old bag I bought it two years go when I was shopping for my wedding. I carried this hardly two times I guess. Now my Daughter is grown up. So I'm not carrying her diaper bag. And I believe half moon shaped bags are in vogue. So yeah I'm loving this bag much more.


So I usually put stuff that I usually use on daily bases. I wallet is must plus my phone. The wallet was send by Mango Pakistan as a gift for their loyal customer. They send me two the other was Black in color  but I actually gave that black color wallet to my baby sister. A bobby pins and safety pins really save a day I guess. These pins are from Born Pretty Store. I also put some jewelry items, if I need to wear. These pair of earrings are from Mango too. I bought it last year on Eid. 


The skincare, perfume and hand sanitizer is must for me. I actually carry hand cream, lip balm. But these days I'm obsessed carrying this mini size body butter by The Body Shop. I'm carrying a pretty cute perfume oil bottle. by The Body shop. It's mini in sized and perfect for my current bag. The hand sanitizer is by bath and Body works. I bought it recently from Al Fatah Store. This hand sanitzer have glitter specs in it. And it smells so good. 


Us girls love to carry makeup in our bags for touch ups. I have combination skin. I love to have my compact powder with me all the time when I step out. Plus a love to have some deluxe size products. These mini sized makeup products look so cute, handy and don't take much space. The YSL lipstick is little heavier and big in size comparing to my other carried products. But I love red lips. This YSL Red Muse lipstick made my teeth whiter. 


I also put hair clip, nail filler and a mini tin box for putting something important live safety pin and memory card. Hope you like this post and find it interesting/nice.


post signature

Comments

  1. great post with honest detail dear how about we follow each other?
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so loving that marilyn box! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue bag is gorgeous!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your blog.
    Thanks so much for sharing all with the awesome info! I am looking forward to checking out far more posts!salwar kameez online india

    ReplyDelete
  6. Income designers.com is the number one destination to find genuine make money online programs and services. Income designers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Each mood board contains keywords and color palettes with PANTONE® reference numbers. Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles! Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints. 

Fashion & Color Trends 2013 From Pakistan

Hey My Fashion Geeks! Desi Fashion & Color Trends Spring Summer 2013 This time I'm posting few major Pakistani & Indian fashion trends for this spring and summer 2013. The Pakistani fashion is dynamic in nature as compare to western fashion since half a decade. A Pakistani Woman is more bold and confident in this digital age. She likes to experiment and love to play with her own look.  Plus she really good in stylizing her mother, sisters and friends. So to me  every Pakistani girl is a designer and carry fashion in trendy way. So ladies who are really lusting for fashion. Here are the Spring Summer 2013's most wearable trends in 'Desi' mode. Lusting for Emerald This year Pantone announced 2013 color of the year PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald. This Green is lively, balanced, healing, renewing, sophisticated, luxurious, classically elegant and vivid. So I think every women could easily carry this 2013 color of the year "Emerald". Because