Skip to main content

Go retro with Born pretty store Jewellery pieces

Hello lovelies 

The 90's is back in fashion. The best fashion moment of 90's was so loud and bright sounds crazy but that was the brauty of that decade. This time I grab Jewelry from Born Pretty store. It's just like that I'm back to 90's or in my childhood. My mom has some jewelry  pieces in that time. I have my mom's photos where she wore same these jewelry but I won't able to share due to privacy reasons. 




I pick multi colored rhinestone earrings with gold rose base which is totally chic and elegant. This pair of earrings goes with every colored dress. I prefer a solid colored dress looks nice with these earrings. I go for white or black color. I avoid pairing these with a printed dress. Because eyes hurt I'm so much will be happening and distract eyes.


The size of the earrings are not that much big neither small. It's just pwrfect in shape and size to me. It's round and steady. And  sparkles like diamond shine. That's a plus point though. 


I also grab matching ring just like 'matching lips with finger tips' this was a tagline of Revlon.


The shape, size, design and color is totally same. I love matching sets when it comes to jewelry.And hey look at my hand these look beautiful. This rings suits to any sort of hands. Nothing matters when it comes to complexion. I believe that rhis ring suits to everyone. 


The third item which I grab is the brooch. Look how cute is this. So tiny and adorable. This is totally inspired by the cards. I really like to wear this on my coat. 


And hey don't forget to use code


post signature

Comments

  1. Great jewelry!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Each mood board contains keywords and color palettes with PANTONE® reference numbers. Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles! Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints. 

Fashion & Color Trends 2013 From Pakistan

Hey My Fashion Geeks! Desi Fashion & Color Trends Spring Summer 2013 This time I'm posting few major Pakistani & Indian fashion trends for this spring and summer 2013. The Pakistani fashion is dynamic in nature as compare to western fashion since half a decade. A Pakistani Woman is more bold and confident in this digital age. She likes to experiment and love to play with her own look.  Plus she really good in stylizing her mother, sisters and friends. So to me  every Pakistani girl is a designer and carry fashion in trendy way. So ladies who are really lusting for fashion. Here are the Spring Summer 2013's most wearable trends in 'Desi' mode. Lusting for Emerald This year Pantone announced 2013 color of the year PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald. This Green is lively, balanced, healing, renewing, sophisticated, luxurious, classically elegant and vivid. So I think every women could easily carry this 2013 color of the year "Emerald". Because