Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mattify Cosmetics - Review + Swatches

Hey You Pretty Ladies!


It's freaking hot here in Islamabad, Pakistan. Gosh! everyone is sweating. It's nightmare to put something on my face in this scorching heat.  So I thought it would be great if I share with you  Mattify! Cosmetics which   are 'The Best Products for Oily Skin'. So I got four products from Mattify Cosmetics which are Body Shimmer, Mattify Bronzer, Mattify Ultra Translucent powder and Matte Harmony blush. So you can say that these four products can make start perfect starter kit. I just love these products as they control oil on my face and provides matte look. Plus they can create perfect sun kissed look. They are really affordable. One can afford it. So scroll down to see the pictures and swatches of the products.

Mattify Cosmetics 

Mattify Cosmetics 

Mattify Cosmetics Body Shimmer

Mattify Cosmetics Body Shimmer

Mattify Cosmetics Body Shimmer

Mattify Cosmetics Body Shimmer

Mattify Cosmetics Bronzer

Mattify Cosmetics Bronzer

Mattify Cosmetics Bronzer

Mattify Cosmetics Mattify Ultra

Mattify Cosmetics Mattify Ultra

Mattify Cosmetics Mattify Ultra

Mattify Cosmetics Harmony Blush

Mattify Cosmetics Harmony Blush

Swatches

You can purchase them from mattifycosmetics.com
Price of body shimmer and bronzer is: $5.99, Price of Mattifying Ultra is $7.99 and price of blush harmony is $2.50.


So I hope you'll like this post!
So what do you think about their products?
Shae your thoughts by commenting below!


post signature




Disclaimer: This was a PR sample provided to me by a PR company for review purpose. But my opinion is not affected by this at all. My opinion is 100% honest and genuine.

3 comments:

  1. all colors looks gorgeous . great swatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body shimmer is beautiful! also the blush in Harmony <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete