Thursday, January 17, 2013

Michael Kors Spring Summer 2013 Ad Campaign

Michael Kors Spring Summer 2013
Models: Karmen Pedaru, Simon Nessman
Photographer: Mario Testino
Website: www.michaelkors.com


Michael Kors Spring Summer 2013
Models: Karmen Pedaru, Simon Nessman
Photographer: Mario Testino
Website: www.michaelkors.com

Michael Kors Spring Summer 2013
Models: Karmen Pedaru, Simon Nessman
Photographer: Mario Testino
Website: www.michaelkors.com

Michael Kors Spring Summer 2013
Models: Karmen Pedaru, Simon Nessman
Photographer: Mario Testino
Website: www.michaelkors.com

Michael Kors Spring Summer 2013
Models: Karmen Pedaru, Simon Nessman
Photographer: Mario Testino
Website: www.michaelkors.com

Michael Kors Spring Summer 2013
Models: Karmen Pedaru, Simon Nessman
Photographer: Mario Testino
Website: www.michaelkors.com


Michael Kors Spring Summer 2013
Models: Karmen Pedaru, Simon Nessman
Photographer: Mario Testino
Website: www.michaelkors.com


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I love MK. I like the fact that his clothing is so accessible!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear, I love your blog, I am now following you via gfc, take a look at my blog too if you want http://heartofpeonies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..you have brilliant blog too..I am following you :)
      xx

      Delete