Skip to main content

Cache Beige Crossbody Bag | Platinum.pk

Hey my fashion geeks!


Cache Biege Crossbody Bag | Platinum.pk

Today I'm here with another post which is on Cache Beige Cross body Bag which I recently purchased from Platinum.pk, online store dealing in all brands of bags from Calvin Klein to Nine West, Asos to Forever 21 and much more. I got this with in 4 working days. Their services are simply amazing. This bag is just fab and can be wear with your tribal and lawn prints to give a stubble look. I love the cut work in this bag which is totally in Fashion these days. So scroll down to see more details of this bag!


Cache Biege Crossbody Bag | Platinum.pk


Cache Biege Crossbody Bag | Platinum.pk

It can hold stuff like this!

Cache Biege Crossbody Bag | Platinum.pk


My Ratings: 5/5 
You can purchase this bag from Platinum.pk
Price: PKR 2500


Use Code  'MARIA' to get 10% discount on all items at Platinum.pk

So I hope you'll like this post!
Share your thoughts by commenting below!


post signature

Comments

  1. nice review pretty bag.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is so cool and spring-ish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selection... Liking the new Orchid look of your lovely blog :)
    which shirt is Mahnoor wearing???

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new look n love the bag
    makeupoholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bag and Mahnoor both look gorgeous.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this bag and cluthes website such a great and new collection
    you visit here

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bag!

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this bag! You have a Great blog
    Xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear,

    great look! Love your bag :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute bag! I'd love to use something like that when malling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles! Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints. 

Fashion & Color Trends 2013 From Pakistan

Hey My Fashion Geeks! Desi Fashion & Color Trends Spring Summer 2013 This time I'm posting few major Pakistani & Indian fashion trends for this spring and summer 2013. The Pakistani fashion is dynamic in nature as compare to western fashion since half a decade. A Pakistani Woman is more bold and confident in this digital age. She likes to experiment and love to play with her own look.  Plus she really good in stylizing her mother, sisters and friends. So to me  every Pakistani girl is a designer and carry fashion in trendy way. So ladies who are really lusting for fashion. Here are the Spring Summer 2013's most wearable trends in 'Desi' mode. Lusting for Emerald This year Pantone announced 2013 color of the year PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald. This Green is lively, balanced, healing, renewing, sophisticated, luxurious, classically elegant and vivid. So I think every women could easily carry this...

Recipe: Chicken Spring Rolls

Hello love ones! Recipe: Chicken Spring Rolls Experimenting in kitchen is always a fun.Well it's been almost three months that I haven't posted any recipe plus cooking experience. This time I'm sharing my another recipe 'Chicken Spring Rolls'. The Spring rolls are a side dish or appetizer. It's mostly found in Asian countries like China and Indonesia. I should say that it's most favorite dish among Pakistanis.To me. it's best for tea parties and Ramadan menu. And nothing is better than Pakistani food. Pakistanis are foodie people or may be we won't able to stop emotional  eating, hehe Let’s get started! Ingredients Ingredients 2 lbs boil chicken breast shredding 2 green capsicum, chopped 1 cabbage, chopped 2 packs ready made pastry 2 egg whites 3 table spoon Soy Sauce 2 table spoon freshly ground pepper 1 teaspoon crushed red chilli 2 teaspoon Chinese salt 1 teaspoon salt...