Skip to main content

EOTD: Urban Decay Naked 2 palette

EOTD: Urban Decay Naked 2 palette

Since plenty of girls are creating eye looks by using the super pigmented Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. So I also gone through to it to experiment a look which is smoked out with a pinch of rust shade. I created this look by using few layers of shades on my eye area. One can see on the below picture there I have labeled the shades that I had applied on my eyes. 

Shades I had applied on my eyes

This look is best for this Fall 2013. Rusted eyes looks FAB on our Pakistani skins. So give a try.
Hope you like this post
Happy Weekend!!

post signature

Comments

  1. This is a fabulous look. SO talented you are Maria
    Amna's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job love the way you added the location on the shadow palette,
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crease looks amazing! I can never darken it up without it looking horrific haha! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow loved the song. How can I have it on my blog. Amazing

    Disco deewane ahaa ahaa !!!!!!!!!! Made my day
    Love the eyes

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/08/kareena-kapoor-inspired-colorful-outfit.html#gpluscomments

    ReplyDelete
  5. hands down !!!!!! to your blending skills
    just joined your blog hun from
    http://wardrobeofstylefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.Lovely.Its so neat and love the way you blended it <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles! Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints. 

Fashion & Color Trends 2013 From Pakistan

Hey My Fashion Geeks! Desi Fashion & Color Trends Spring Summer 2013 This time I'm posting few major Pakistani & Indian fashion trends for this spring and summer 2013. The Pakistani fashion is dynamic in nature as compare to western fashion since half a decade. A Pakistani Woman is more bold and confident in this digital age. She likes to experiment and love to play with her own look.  Plus she really good in stylizing her mother, sisters and friends. So to me  every Pakistani girl is a designer and carry fashion in trendy way. So ladies who are really lusting for fashion. Here are the Spring Summer 2013's most wearable trends in 'Desi' mode. Lusting for Emerald This year Pantone announced 2013 color of the year PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald. This Green is lively, balanced, healing, renewing, sophisticated, luxurious, classically elegant and vivid. So I think every women could easily carry this...

Recipe: Chicken Spring Rolls

Hello love ones! Recipe: Chicken Spring Rolls Experimenting in kitchen is always a fun.Well it's been almost three months that I haven't posted any recipe plus cooking experience. This time I'm sharing my another recipe 'Chicken Spring Rolls'. The Spring rolls are a side dish or appetizer. It's mostly found in Asian countries like China and Indonesia. I should say that it's most favorite dish among Pakistanis.To me. it's best for tea parties and Ramadan menu. And nothing is better than Pakistani food. Pakistanis are foodie people or may be we won't able to stop emotional  eating, hehe Let’s get started! Ingredients Ingredients 2 lbs boil chicken breast shredding 2 green capsicum, chopped 1 cabbage, chopped 2 packs ready made pastry 2 egg whites 3 table spoon Soy Sauce 2 table spoon freshly ground pepper 1 teaspoon crushed red chilli 2 teaspoon Chinese salt 1 teaspoon salt...