Skip to main content

Tale Of Red Lipstick Rouge Dior- Ad Campaign

Tale Of Red Lipstick Rouge Dior
1961

Tale Of Red Lipstick Rouge Dior
1966

Tale Of Red Lipstick Rouge Dior
1987

Tale Of Red Lipstick Rouge Dior
2006

Tale Of Red Lipstick Rouge Dior
2013

post signature

Comments

  1. Perfect ad images love the color lipstick.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ads. All the packaging of of the lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous and I love to see how it has evolved over time.

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a fan of red lips lovely information

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I love Dior:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  5. as always, another lovely post and these campaigns are classic and timeless.

    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles! Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints. 

Fashion & Color Trends 2013 From Pakistan

Hey My Fashion Geeks! Desi Fashion & Color Trends Spring Summer 2013 This time I'm posting few major Pakistani & Indian fashion trends for this spring and summer 2013. The Pakistani fashion is dynamic in nature as compare to western fashion since half a decade. A Pakistani Woman is more bold and confident in this digital age. She likes to experiment and love to play with her own look.  Plus she really good in stylizing her mother, sisters and friends. So to me  every Pakistani girl is a designer and carry fashion in trendy way. So ladies who are really lusting for fashion. Here are the Spring Summer 2013's most wearable trends in 'Desi' mode. Lusting for Emerald This year Pantone announced 2013 color of the year PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald. This Green is lively, balanced, healing, renewing, sophisticated, luxurious, classically elegant and vivid. So I think every women could easily carry this...

Recipe: Chicken Spring Rolls

Hello love ones! Recipe: Chicken Spring Rolls Experimenting in kitchen is always a fun.Well it's been almost three months that I haven't posted any recipe plus cooking experience. This time I'm sharing my another recipe 'Chicken Spring Rolls'. The Spring rolls are a side dish or appetizer. It's mostly found in Asian countries like China and Indonesia. I should say that it's most favorite dish among Pakistanis.To me. it's best for tea parties and Ramadan menu. And nothing is better than Pakistani food. Pakistanis are foodie people or may be we won't able to stop emotional  eating, hehe Let’s get started! Ingredients Ingredients 2 lbs boil chicken breast shredding 2 green capsicum, chopped 1 cabbage, chopped 2 packs ready made pastry 2 egg whites 3 table spoon Soy Sauce 2 table spoon freshly ground pepper 1 teaspoon crushed red chilli 2 teaspoon Chinese salt 1 teaspoon salt...