Skip to main content

Cre8Skin Salmon Oil Cream And It's Real Color Hydro Gel Mask Pack - Quick Reveiw

 Hello Lovelies!


Hope you all are doing great and if you're fond of fall so you must be enjoying the weather. So come to the point I recently received a parcel all away from Korea. Yes  Korean beauty products sent by Cre8skin. They sent me their bestseller products. Unfortunately their site is in Korean, I hope they also come up with their English website. So people those who don't know how to read Korean language will definitely get the right information regarding the products.  


Cre8Skin Salmon Oil Cream
Cre8Skin Salmon Oil Cream come in a great packaging looks like a tin but it's not real tin. Under the box you find the actual size cream along with a spatula. I must say the packaging looks fancy. 





The cream smells like my previous Olay whitening cream. I feel the cream is bit greasy so I used to apply the cream in every evening. the cream really brighten my face by using three to four days. But it's hard to get anti wrinkles result cause it took long time to get real result.  



 It's Real Color Hydro Gel Mask Pack

 It's Real color hydro gel mask pack are real mask i must say cause it is totally special/unique cause of it's formula. Cre8skin used the juice, no artificial element is not used in these masks. As I got two mask in pomegranate and also in cucumber. That's why they named these real color hydro gel masks. 



Since I'm in 30's I must pampered my skin. These masks are so hydrating when you applied on my skin. I feel my skin so fresh and lighten after using these two. 



Hope you like this post! If you want to read more posts in future do follow my blog. Stay Blessed :)



Comments

  1. wow, sounds like you've uncovered some good finds from Korea. normally get my products from onzaar beauty in pakistan. Their products are genuine at least. But it looks like i should try korean cosmetics too now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should admired one thing, the quality of pictures is too much amazing.

    Bahawalpur Online Mart

    ReplyDelete
  3. there! thank you for posting this. I understand your point of view and I see where youre coming from. thanks again!
    helped me.
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Each mood board contains keywords and color palettes with PANTONE® reference numbers. Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles! Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints. 

Fashion & Color Trends 2013 From Pakistan

Hey My Fashion Geeks! Desi Fashion & Color Trends Spring Summer 2013 This time I'm posting few major Pakistani & Indian fashion trends for this spring and summer 2013. The Pakistani fashion is dynamic in nature as compare to western fashion since half a decade. A Pakistani Woman is more bold and confident in this digital age. She likes to experiment and love to play with her own look.  Plus she really good in stylizing her mother, sisters and friends. So to me  every Pakistani girl is a designer and carry fashion in trendy way. So ladies who are really lusting for fashion. Here are the Spring Summer 2013's most wearable trends in 'Desi' mode. Lusting for Emerald This year Pantone announced 2013 color of the year PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald. This Green is lively, balanced, healing, renewing, sophisticated, luxurious, classically elegant and vivid. So I think every women could easily carry this 2013 color of the year "Emerald". Because