Skip to main content

Reasonablez.com Pressed Eye Glitters Review & Makeup Look

Hello Lovelies! 

Hope you all are doing great and enjoying grabbing lawn suits for summer craziness. It's been ages I have not share any makeup look with you ladies. Hold your horses! I have done a makeup few months ago and I had posted on my Instagram. But could not share here on  the blog. So it's time to review and share couple of pictures which I  had created which I got hands on pressed glitters which is totally famous among Pakistani self taught make up artist and makeup junkies. Yes I'm talking about Reasonablez.com.


These pressed glitters are Bomb. Trust me these are amazing eye glitters. Cause these are user friendly in terms of  application. And best thing these are waterproof, totally perfect for sweaty summers. I have three in green, red and pink.



I love the olive green color pressed eye glitter cause coppers, green gold are totally glam eye look to me. Therefore I can't rock any glam look without red lipstick. I applied red pressed glitter on my lips but my lips look chunky mess. I think it's suitable for rocking eye makeup not made for lips. 


Talking about  price tag, it is so pocket friendly. So what are you waiting for grab your. They shipped nationwide. 





Hope you like the post. Have a great week a head.




Comments

  1. Ohhhh I love your makeup look dear! Nice hearing from you again here as well. Looking so classy with the shimmers!

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    ☆*。˚˚https://chenmeicai.blogspot.com˚˚。*☆

    ⓛ ⓞ ⓥ ⓔ ✰Recent Posts✰
    ✨ [TECH] Why Oppo F1s is the Best Camera Phone to Capture Summer #OOTD Photos
    ✨ [BEAUTY] Sleek Makeup Matte Me Lippies Review: My Cosplay & Non-Cosplay Looks!
    ✨ [COSPLAY] Who Will Be The Next Darna? #Darna2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow reasonablez on instagram. I have not bought anything yet but they are amazing. I see there short videos on insta and there pressed pigments and eyeshdow look so pigmented and high quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Surmawala.pk, we offer our online customers a fine and affordable range of beauty tools including blow dryer, facial massager, facial steamer, and Hair straightener in Pakistan. Shop SG and Westpoint Beauty tools at your fingertips by using our smart online shopping platform. We take orders from all over Pakistan
    fashion-beauty
    haier led tv price in pakistan 2019
    haier kitchen hood prices in pakistan
    2 slice sandwich maker
    Haier Top Loading Fully Automatic
    refrigerator haier price
    washing machine price in pakistan
    top 5 inverter ac in pakistan 2019
    orient led 21
    refrigerators

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Each mood board contains keywords and color palettes with PANTONE® reference numbers. Lenzing Spring/Summer 2017 Color Trends

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles! Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints. 

Fashion & Color Trends 2013 From Pakistan

Hey My Fashion Geeks! Desi Fashion & Color Trends Spring Summer 2013 This time I'm posting few major Pakistani & Indian fashion trends for this spring and summer 2013. The Pakistani fashion is dynamic in nature as compare to western fashion since half a decade. A Pakistani Woman is more bold and confident in this digital age. She likes to experiment and love to play with her own look.  Plus she really good in stylizing her mother, sisters and friends. So to me  every Pakistani girl is a designer and carry fashion in trendy way. So ladies who are really lusting for fashion. Here are the Spring Summer 2013's most wearable trends in 'Desi' mode. Lusting for Emerald This year Pantone announced 2013 color of the year PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald. This Green is lively, balanced, healing, renewing, sophisticated, luxurious, classically elegant and vivid. So I think every women could easily carry this 2013 color of the year "Emerald". Because