Skip to main content

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Butter - Review

Hello Lovelies!

The Body Shop has recently launched their new Virgin Mojito Collection. So here am I reviewing their body butter!






The mojito body butter has a iconic and delicious smell. This smells really nice, a fresh mojito scent to start, which lingers and changes into a more earthy fresh, like picking fresh mint leaves and just helps the summer scent last all day. I love smelling my arms though out the day, as it is just so calming and refreshing. It's calming as it just reminds me of being on holiday, relaxing in the sun, and it's refreshing as the mint and lime scent just awakens the scenes. As it is a large tub the summer scent will last as long as possible. The Body Butter is non-greasy and is perfect for summers. The Body Shop body butters have always been and may always be my favorite part of any limited edition collection and the Virgin Mojito range is no different. I'm pretty impressed by this product and this is worth buying!

You can get this from all outlets of The Body Shop

post signature

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles! Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints. 

Fashion & Color Trends 2013 From Pakistan

Hey My Fashion Geeks! Desi Fashion & Color Trends Spring Summer 2013 This time I'm posting few major Pakistani & Indian fashion trends for this spring and summer 2013. The Pakistani fashion is dynamic in nature as compare to western fashion since half a decade. A Pakistani Woman is more bold and confident in this digital age. She likes to experiment and love to play with her own look.  Plus she really good in stylizing her mother, sisters and friends. So to me  every Pakistani girl is a designer and carry fashion in trendy way. So ladies who are really lusting for fashion. Here are the Spring Summer 2013's most wearable trends in 'Desi' mode. Lusting for Emerald This year Pantone announced 2013 color of the year PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald. This Green is lively, balanced, healing, renewing, sophisticated, luxurious, classically elegant and vivid. So I think every women could easily carry this...

Recipe: Chicken Spring Rolls

Hello love ones! Recipe: Chicken Spring Rolls Experimenting in kitchen is always a fun.Well it's been almost three months that I haven't posted any recipe plus cooking experience. This time I'm sharing my another recipe 'Chicken Spring Rolls'. The Spring rolls are a side dish or appetizer. It's mostly found in Asian countries like China and Indonesia. I should say that it's most favorite dish among Pakistanis.To me. it's best for tea parties and Ramadan menu. And nothing is better than Pakistani food. Pakistanis are foodie people or may be we won't able to stop emotional  eating, hehe Let’s get started! Ingredients Ingredients 2 lbs boil chicken breast shredding 2 green capsicum, chopped 1 cabbage, chopped 2 packs ready made pastry 2 egg whites 3 table spoon Soy Sauce 2 table spoon freshly ground pepper 1 teaspoon crushed red chilli 2 teaspoon Chinese salt 1 teaspoon salt...