Skip to main content

Balmain Spring Summer 2013 Womenswear Collection










































post signature

Comments

  1. Really cool pieces!

    Check out my new post on www.mybeautifulpieceofmind.blogspot.com

    Cristina Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balmain takes the lead! You didn't need words I guess bcz you posted some amazing pictures! Wish I could buy 1 or 2 heels similar to the model wearing in the golden outfit from Daraz.pk.

    Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Balmain takes the lead! You didn't need words I guess bcz you posted some amazing pictures! Wish I could buy 1 or 2 heels similar to the model wearing in the golden outfit from Ojee.pk.

      Delete
  3. Calvin Klein Collection wardrobed model in an ivory matte silk cady bandeau and skirt for a recent appearance in Australia at the Hayman Island Resort on the Great [URL='http://femo.pk'] Online Fashion Store [/URL]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Modeling is the best way to show your latest designs and i found many more by searching Online Shopping Pakistan and latest designers collections are available here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Balmain is my favourit brand and i really liked your post Spring Summer 2013 Womenswear Collection

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dresses are too expensive, many online shopping store in Pakistan selling this type of dresses in lesser price.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. sahil vol 10 is now available at Sabkharido.pk

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://apnitokri.pk/shop/ online shopping in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visit online shopping in Pakistan now a days almari.pk is very trending store in Pakistan Visit: Almari.pk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visitonline shopping in Pakistan this is really good store in Pakistan Visit: Styleonline.pk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essence The Gel Nail Polishes - Review

Hello loveiles! Hope you are doing great and enjoying winter plus holiday season. I'm super excited to share my views and thoughts on Essence new nail polishes. Essence came up with a new formula. Yes the Gel nail polish formula is common these days in most nail paints. 

Fashion & Color Trends 2013 From Pakistan

Hey My Fashion Geeks! Desi Fashion & Color Trends Spring Summer 2013 This time I'm posting few major Pakistani & Indian fashion trends for this spring and summer 2013. The Pakistani fashion is dynamic in nature as compare to western fashion since half a decade. A Pakistani Woman is more bold and confident in this digital age. She likes to experiment and love to play with her own look.  Plus she really good in stylizing her mother, sisters and friends. So to me  every Pakistani girl is a designer and carry fashion in trendy way. So ladies who are really lusting for fashion. Here are the Spring Summer 2013's most wearable trends in 'Desi' mode. Lusting for Emerald This year Pantone announced 2013 color of the year PANTONE 17-5641 Emerald. This Green is lively, balanced, healing, renewing, sophisticated, luxurious, classically elegant and vivid. So I think every women could easily carry this...

Recipe: Chicken Spring Rolls

Hello love ones! Recipe: Chicken Spring Rolls Experimenting in kitchen is always a fun.Well it's been almost three months that I haven't posted any recipe plus cooking experience. This time I'm sharing my another recipe 'Chicken Spring Rolls'. The Spring rolls are a side dish or appetizer. It's mostly found in Asian countries like China and Indonesia. I should say that it's most favorite dish among Pakistanis.To me. it's best for tea parties and Ramadan menu. And nothing is better than Pakistani food. Pakistanis are foodie people or may be we won't able to stop emotional  eating, hehe Let’s get started! Ingredients Ingredients 2 lbs boil chicken breast shredding 2 green capsicum, chopped 1 cabbage, chopped 2 packs ready made pastry 2 egg whites 3 table spoon Soy Sauce 2 table spoon freshly ground pepper 1 teaspoon crushed red chilli 2 teaspoon Chinese salt 1 teaspoon salt...